Stay Out Longer
If you aren't ready to commit to a hip pack for all your mountain biking needs, but still want something low-profile, that won't weigh you down, the Dakine Shuttle 6L Hydration Backpack is just what you need. This light, slim design comes with an included two-liter hydration reservoir plus an integrated pump sleeve with room for your pump, spare tubes, and small tools. An Airmesh backpanel keeps the sweat at bay when you're pedaling uphill, and the Phaser bite valve ensures hands-free hydration, meaning you don't have to stop for any reason when you're on a time crunch. Rounding out this pack, you'll find a fleece-lined pocket that gives you a place to store your shades when they're not shielding your peepers as well as a light attachment loop, so you can stay safe on the last leg of your ride back home.
- Slim hydration pack for short and long rides alike
- Tough fabrics won't fall apart the first time you hit the dirt
- Breathable air mesh backpanel stops your back from sweating
- Hydrapak® two-liter reservoir with Phaser bite valve keeps the water flowing
- Fleece lined sunglasses pocket
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Mountain Biking, Road Biking
- Weight: 16 oz
- Volume: 6L
- Material: 200D/600D Polyester, bluesign® approved
- Size: 17" x 7" x 2"