Join the Movement
Say goodbye to your bulky backpack, and say hello to the Dakine Hot Laps 5L Waist Bag. Even with the included two-liter hydration bladder in place, this hip pack has plenty of storage space for tools, tubes, snacks, a jacket, and your phone. Built with tough materials that can hold up to plenty of abuse on the trail, it also features an AirFlow backpanel that'll have you wondering why your friends are all complaining about how hot it is outside. Exterior compression straps are perfect for stashing a rain jacket or stowing your knee pads for long climbs. With all the storage you need, and none of the hassle of a larger pack, you'll wonder why you waited so long to make the switch to a lumbar pack.
- Lumber hydration pack for a low-profile carry on all-day rides
- Tough fabrics won't fall apart the first time you hit the dirt
- AirFlow backpanel stops your back from sweating
- Hydrapak® 3D two-liter reservoir keeps the water flowing
- Main compartment with organizational pockets inside
- Side compression straps provide added stability
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Mountain Biking, Road Biking
- Weight: 1.2 lbs
- Volume: 5L
- Material: 450D Ripstop Recycled Polyester (rPET)
- Size: 12" x 7" x 4.5"