There's something about that fresh mountain air, the smell of tacky dirt, and the feeling you get when bombing down singletrack that makes you want to stay out for another lap, or ten. Now, with the Dakine Syncline 16L Hydration Pack, you can. Slightly larger than most biking backpacks, the Syncline has enough storage space to hold all of your gear, no matter how long you want to stay out. Dedicated, interior storage pockets keep all of your tools organized, a fleece-lined sunglasses pocket safeguards your shades, and the three-liter, lumbar hydration reservoir sits low, keeping your center of gravity in check. Sporting plenty of room on the inside for your lunch, snacks, and a jacket, the Syncline also features exterior straps to hold your knee and elbow pads for the climb up, so you never have an excuse to leave them at home again.
- Versatile daypack built for longer rides on the trail
- 3L Hydrapak® lumbar water bladder keeps you hydrated
- Breathable Air Flow backpanel stops your back from sweating
- Magnetic hose clip keeps the hose within easy reach at all times
- Exterior attachment loops make it easy to store your helmet and pads
- Fleece lined sunglasses pocket safely stores your shades
- Compatible with the DK Impact Spine Protector (sold separately)
- Gender: Unisex
- Best Use: Mountain Biking
- Weight: 1 lb 6.4 oz
- Volume: 16L
- Material: 200D Nylon Riptstop/600D Polyester, bluesign® approved
- Size: 20" x 10" x 7"