A Better Backcountry Bed
If you love sleeping outside but you’re not as thrilled about sleeping on the ground, the Big Agnes Goosenest Double Decker Inflatable Cot will be right up your alley. This packable, portable solution gives you a couple of options, whether you want to use one layer as a standalone inflatable pad, double it up for maximum plushness, or place the layers next to each other for yourself and a partner. At a bit over seven pounds, it’s a bit much for the ultralight packers in our midst, but if you want a tough of the glamping life, even when you’re miles from the trailhead, this might be the single best piece of camping gear you pick up this season.
Two stackable inflatable cots that can be configured for multiple uses
- Double up the layers for maximum plushness, lay them out as a double bed, or use one for a lighter weight setup
- TPU laminated seams deliver serious durability without a weight penalty
- Self-equalizing air chambers balance this cot on uneven terrain.
- Use the removable accessory cover for “double decker” mode (sold separately)
- Includes carry bag, upcycle inflation sack, and 3M repair patches
Best Use: Camping
- Material: Abrasion-resistant nylon rip-stop
- Weight: [Packed] 7 lbs 3 oz
- Packed Dimensions: 28" x 8" x 8"