The Big Agnes sleeping bag liners are designed to add versatilty, comfort, and warmth to your sleep setup. They are available in cotton, silk, Polartec fleece, merino wool, or synthetic to give you flexibility from your back yard to the backcountry. Headed out into warm weather? Leave your bag at home and travel super light with just a liner and a pad.
- Designed to regulate your temperature in a variety of conditions and uses
- Layer inside your bag to keep it clean and add 5 - 10˚ of warmth
- Stands alone as a travel sheet, couch surfing blanket or warm-weather overnights under the stars
- Available in cotton, silk, fleece, merino wool, or synthetic
- Features a generous 42" side opening to be snapped closed for increased insulation or open for maximum ventilation
- Easily reversible to fit right or left zip sleeping bags
- Minimalist cinch hood closure
- Durable seam construction is smooth and comfortable against your skin
- Hooks located at the head and foot allow for easy attachment to sleeping bag liner loops
- Stuff sack included
Construction + Materials
- Cotton Liner: 100% Cotton
- Silk Liner: 100% Silk
- Wool Liner: 87% New Zealand Merino Wool, 13% nylon for durability
- Fleece: Polartec recycled fleece
- Synthetic: Primaloft Black Hi-Loft
- Nylon rip-stop and polyester mesh stuff sack
- Material: Cotton, Silk, Fleece, Wool, or Synthetic
- Size: 82"
- Weight: Cotton - 14.5 oz; Silk - 4.5 oz; Fleece - 1 lb 4 oz; Wool - 1 lb 0 oz; Synthetic - 9 oz
- Packed Size: Cotton - 3" x 6"; Silk - 2.5" x 4"; Fleece - 10" x 7"; Wool - 3" x 7"; Synthetic - 5" x 12"