Zipping together your sleeping bags for a cozy night under the stars always sounds like a good idea until you actually try to do it. Instead of fussing with two zippers that were never meant for each other in the first place, grab a Big Agnes Sleepy Bear 35 Doublewide Sleeping Bag and get comfortable. This 2-person sleeping bag lets you take full advantage of both the high-loft Fireline™ Core Synthetic Insulation inside as well as your partner’s body heat, meaning you no longer have to wear all your layers to sleep just to stay warm in the shoulder season. An integrated Flex Pad Sleeve lets you use this bag with a 2-person sleeping pad or two, single sleeping pads, locking them into place, so you don’t wake up in the middle of the night wondering who put a rock underneath you. Double zippers make it easy to get into or out of the bag from either side, and a soft polyester lining gives you a good reason to hop into bed as soon as the sun goes down.
- Synthetic sleeping bag that sleeps two
- Built to match your body position when laying down on your side
- Fireline™ Core Synthetic insulation locks in the heat
- Flex Pad Sleeve holds your sleeping pad in place
- Pillow Barn keeps your camp pillow tucked under your head
- Water-repellent finish on the shell and liner stop moisture from soaking your insulation
- Storage bag and stuff sack - Included
Materials and Construction
- Shell: Polyester ripstop with a PFC-free water repellent finish
- Insulation: Fireline™ Core Synthetic
- Temp Rating: 35° F
- Best Use: Car Camping
- Bag Size: 2 Person
- Fits Up To: 6' 6"
- Bag Weight: 5 lbs 10 oz
- Fill Weight: 46.5 oz
- Compressed Bag Size: 10.5" x 12"
- Stuff Sack Size: 10" x 21"
- Pad Size: (2) 25" x 78" or (1) 50" x 78"