A solo backpacking shelter needs to be light, but it also needs to keep you comfortable and protected if weather rolls in, and the Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL1 Solution Dye Tent has you covered on both fronts. Weighing in at just about two pounds, less depending on which accessories you pack, it won’t slow you down on big days when you’re covering a lot of ground. The sturdy freestanding design is built to shrug off mountain storms, and the rain fly provides plenty of room under the vestibule to keep your pack dry. Plus, the Solution Dye construction requires half the water, and only one fifth the energy and chemicals as traditional fabric dye techniques, and it also resists UV rays and holds its color better as well. That means you can sleep easy knowing that your shelter has a minimal environmental impact, in addition to the minimal impact it has on your pack weight.
- Ultralight solo backpacking tent made better with an eco friendly dye process
- Solution Dye uses half the water, and only 20% of the energy and chemicals of traditional dyes
- Single door access
- Roomy vestibule keeps your gear out of the weather
- Single DAC pole architecture is spacious and easy to set up
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Included gear loft gives you a place to dry your clothes overnight
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- To extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint (sold separately)
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Capacity: 1
- Seasons: 3
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb 14 oz
- Packed Size: 17" x 5.5"
- Floor Dimensions: 19 sq ft
- Head Height: 39"