Low Weight, Low Impact
Racking up serious mileage on foot is a lot easier when you’re not weighed down by unnecessarily heavy gear. If you and your friends have an ambitious goal in mind, the Big Agnes Tiger Wall UL3 Solution Dye Tent just might be the ideal shelter for your trip. This minimalist freestanding tent manages to pack in plenty of useful features, despite weighing in at just over two and a half pounds. Internal pockets help you keep your gear organized in your tent, and you can add a spot for your gear to dry overnight by adding one of Big Agnes’s Triangle, Large Trapezoid Wall, or Large Wall gear lofts (sold separately). And if you really need to shed grams, you can leave the mesh tent at home and just pack the rain fly and poles, along with a Tiger Wall UL3 Footprint (sold separately) for a true minimalist shelter. And no matter how you run it, you can feel good knowing that the Solution Dye technology saves water, energy, and uses only 20% of the chemicals required to manufacture a tent using traditional dyes.
- Ultralight three person backpacking tent made better with an eco friendly dye process
- Solution Dye uses half the water, and only 20% of the energy and chemicals of traditional dyes
- Dual doors make for easy access for all sleepers
- Dual vestibules double the amount of space to keep your gear out of the weather
- Single DAC pole architecture is spacious and easy to set up
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Included gear loft gives you a place to dry your clothes overnight
- Low Vent feature on the vestibule doors for more air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- To extend the life of your tent floor, we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint (sold separately)
- Best Use: Backpacking
- Capacity: 3
- Seasons: 3
- Minimum Weight: 2 lb 10 oz
- Packed Size: 5.5" x 19"
- Floor Dimensions: 38 sq ft
- Head Height: 42"