Save Your Trip and Your Back
You put enough stress on your back while hiking and backpacking, give it a rest with the Big Agnes Air Core Ultra Sleeping Pad. This lightweight and compact camping pad is perfect for warm weather camping, adding over three inches of space between you and the rock hard ground you plan to travel over for your next weekend away. The offset I-Beam construction reduces packed size and works to keep you situated on the center of the Air Core with larger outer chambers, reducing the chances that you'll roll off of it in the middle of the night. One-way valves make inflation and deflation a breeze, even when you're short on breath from a long day of playing in the dirt, and the micro-adjustment feature lets you customize your level of comfort so you can dial in the stiffness of your sleep system for a cozy night under the stars.
- Camp in comfort with an insulated, inflatable sleeping pad that you can take anywhere
- I-Beam design provides pad stability and reduces packed size
- One-way, high-volume valves feature micro-adjustment tabs for just the right amount of cushion
- Antimicrobial treatment inside stops the accumulation of odor-causing bacteria
- Larger chambers on the edges keep you centered on the pad
- Integrated heat reflective technology provides a touch of added warmth
- Pad pump made from upcycled materials, storage sack, replacement valve seal, and 3M repair patches - Included
Construction + Materials
- Outer Fabric: Nylon
- Construction: I-Beam
- Seasons: Summer
- R-Value: 1.4
- Shape: Rectangular
- Best Use: Backpacking and Car Camping
- Thickness: [Inner Chambers] - 3.25"; [Outer Chambers] - 3.50"
- Weight: [Regular] - 18 oz; [Wide Regular] - 22 oz; [Wide Long] - 24 oz
- Packed Size: [Regular] - 4" x 7"; [Wide Regular] - 4" x 8.5"; [Wide Long] - 4" x 8.5"
- Size: [Regular] - 20" x 72"; [Wide Regular] - 25" x 72"; [Wide Long] - 25" x 78"