When you're camping in the cold or on the snow, you want as much insulation between you and the ground as you can carry up the mountain. Easier said than done right? With the Big Agnes Two Track Sleeping Pad, now you have a lightweight, self-inflating sleeping pad that rolls up smaller than most other inflatable pads on the market thanks to the vertical and horizontal coring built into the pad itself. With an easy to use two-way valve, you can inflate or deflate the pad easier than you can stake out your tent in the snow and the durable polyester ripstop material ensures that you won't wake up in the middle of the night wondering where all of the air in your pad went. Constructed using lightweight foam, this sleeping pad is the ultimate in cold weather insulation and comfort, letting you focus on more essential items like what you did with your rain fly and whether or not you brought enough gummy bears to make it through the weekend.
- Insulated, self-inflating pads for use year round
- Rectangular pad shape
- Lightweight foam provides cushion and insulation for a cozy night's sleep
- Vertical and horizontal coring in reduces packed size and decreases weight
- Stuff sack included
Construction + Materials
- Durable polyester ripstop top and bottom
- Lightweight foam with vertical and horizontal coring
- Two-way valve for easy inflation and deflation
- Weight: Petite (20" x 66") - 21 oz; Regular (20" x 72") - 24 oz; Wide Long (25" x 78") - 31 oz
- Packed Size: Petite - 21.5" x 4.5"; Regular - 21.5" x 4.5"; Wide Long - 27" x 5"
- Temperature Rating: Below freezing