Your silverware doesn't belong in the backcountry; it's clunky, difficult to pack, and continually scratches your cook pot. Fortunately for you, now you have another option thanks to the Jetboil Jetset Utensil Kit, designed for backpackers who like to have a few different options when it comes to camp utensils. The telescoping design makes these lightweight utensils easy to pack in almost any Jetboil cook pot, while giving you enough extra reach to get every last bite out of your dish. Weighing just 1.3 ounces in your pack, you won't even notice they're there, and the heat-resistant nylon means that you never have to worry about finding melted plastic mixed in with your mac-n-cheese.
- Heat-resistant nylon camp utensils for all of your cooking needs
- Lightweight design won't weigh you down on the trail
- Telescoping handles give you extra reach to get to the bottom of freeze-dried meal packages
- Spoon, fork, and spatula - Included
- Weight: 1.3 oz
- Dimensions: [Spoon] - 8.5" x 1.5" (5.2" x 1.5" packed); [Fork] - 8.5" x 0.75" (5.2" x 0.75" packed); [Spatula] - 8.5" x 2.5" (5.2" x 2.5" packed)
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.