Designed for living in the backcountry, the full-featured, ultralight Copper Hotel HV UL 3 takes living space and dry gear storage to the next level. It's three season design features dual doors for easy in/out and a high volume hub to maximize strength and increase headroom without adding weight. The rear vestibule provides ample room for your gear while the massive front vestibule can be used for shade, a place for your dog, or an extra shelter when your friend's tent gets destroyed by wind.
- Unique to most ultralight tent models, the Copper Hotel HV has an extended, pole-supported vestibule with an oversized door for easy entry
- Design features high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper walls without adding weight
- The 4-way high volume hub design increases strength by 25% and the useable interior volume by 20% when compared to previous versions of the Copper Spur
- Features two doors and two vestibules with storm flaps on the vestibule zippers
- Large dual zipper door with discrete seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- Proprietary random rip-stop pattern nylon is 25% stronger providing maximum durability
- Two-tone mesh provides privacy while allowing for star gazing transparency
- Massive ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices.
- One fly vent
- Velcro tabs connect fly to pole structure providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- 5 interior mesh pockets, 2 media pockets, & 10 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included
- Footprint - sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- Fits the Large Wall, Large Trapezoid and the Triangle gear lofts - sold separately
- Capacity: 3
- Seasons: 3
- Intended Use: Backpacking
- Freestanding: Yes
- Trail Weight: 4 lb 3 oz
- Packed Weight: 4 lb 9 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 3 lb 8 oz
- Packed Size: 5.5" x 21"
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Vestibule Area: 9 & 27 sq ft
- Head Height: 43"
- Floor Area: 41 sq ft
- Footprint Weight: 8 oz
Condition: 3.5 of 5 - This is lightly used. It has three small holes in the body that are all very close together. We patched all three holes with one piece of tear-aid. Email email@example.com for pictures of the repair.