Coffee tastes better on those cold mornings outdoors. Be a good host and treat your entire group to smiles and a cup of warmth with the Eureka Camp Cafe. This camp coffee maker works with any outdoor burner system and utilizes Jetboil's Fluxring technology to quickly make coffee for the entire group. Just boil water in the kettle and then pour through the filter holder for up to 2.5 liters of coffee within minutes. When you finished, the whole system cleans up easily and nests together for easy storage and transport.
- 2.5L boiling kettle features patented Flux Ring technology to increase efficiency and boil water twice as fast as a standard kettle
- 60 oz boils in 6 minutes with standard 10K BTU burner
- Coffee carafe and pour over filter holder pack together with the boiling kettle for easy transportation and storage
- 12 cup carafe gets everyone coffee just when they need it
- Standard #4 filter compatibility
- Minimum Weight: 2 lbs 8 oz
- Boli Pot Capacity: 85 oz (2.5L)
- Carafe Capacity: 60 oz (1.8L)
- Boil Pot/Carafe: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Carafe Base: Silicone
- Lid and Filter Holder: Food Grade, BPA-Free PP
Condition: 5 of 5 - This coffee maker was returned in new condition but is missing the coffee scoop.