The Eureka Kiewa 20 Synthetic Sleeping Bag is a highly versatile, lightweight sleeping system fit for almost any adventure. Designed with a semi-rectangular shape that's highly compressible, you no longer have to struggle with all of your might to get the bag to fit back into the included stuff sack. Filled with Eureka! Synthesis technical insulation, you can turn in knowing that the synthetic fibers will be hard at work using your body heat to keep you warm all night long. A full-length zipper allows you to customize your ventilation when the heat turns up and for summer camping trips, the bag can be fully unzipped for use as a camping quilt. Topped with a soft, peached polyester lining, this sleeping bag is enough to make you want to go to sleep before the sun goes down.
- Eureka's lightest, most compressible bag for any and all adventures
- Full length, insulated zipper draft tube keeps the cold air out
- Low Profile 3D footbox allows for maximum compressibility
- Locking 2-way #5 zipper allows for more ventilation or use as a quilt
- Internal pocket is perfect for storing your headlamp or a midnight snack
- Compression stuff sack included
- Weight saving, semi-rectangular design
Construction + Materials
- Designed with a rugged 40D 290T polyester taffeta shell fabric
- Lined with 50D 300T peached polyester
- Double layer, offset quilted shell construction
- Eureka! Synthesis technical synthetic insulation
- Temp Rating: 20° F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Packed Size: Regular and Long - 9.5" x 18"
- Fits Up To: Regular - 6' 0"; Long - 6' 6"
- Minimum Bag Weight: Regular - 3 lbs 6 oz; Long - 3 lbs 10 oz
- Fill Weight: Regular - 2 lbs 6 oz; Long - 2 lbs 9 oz
- Zipper Side: Left
- Insulation: Eureka! Synthesis Synthetic
- Material: Polyester