Your Timberline tent does a lot for you; It keeps you safe from bad weather, stops critters from sneaking into your sleeping bag in the middle of the night, and has a roomy interior to keep you comfortable all the while. It's time you repaid the favor with a Eureka Timberline SQ Lite Set Footprint. Custom cut to fit your 2, 4, or 6-person tent, this footprint will keep the bottom of your tent from being torn up if you forget to clear the campsite before pitching your tent for the night. Need a lightweight option for backpacking missions? Simply pair the footprint with the tent fly and poles (sold separately) to drop the weight of your camp shelter by a quarter, so you can fly down the trail.
- Protects your tent floor from rocks, gravel, and regular wear and tear
- Adds an extra waterproof layer, keeping you from waking up in a puddle
- Creates a lightweight, waterproof shelter when combined with the tent fly and poles (Sold Separately)
- Compatible with the Eureka Timberline SQ Tents Only
- Weight: [Timberline SQ 2XT] - 9 oz; [Timberline SQ 4XT/SQ Outfitter 4] - 14 oz; [Timberline SQ Outfitter 6] - 23 oz
- Dimensions: [Timberline SQ 2XT] - 85" x 57"; [Timberline SQ 4XT/SQ Outfitter 4] - 85" x 101"; [Timberline SQ Outfitter 6] - 116" x 95"
- Material: Polyester Taffeta
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.