Anyone can take 900-fill down, stuff it into a nylon fabric, and call it an ultralight bag, but the Rab Mythic Ultra 360 Down Sleeping Bag takes lightweight warmth to a whole new level. While they did use 900+ fill hydrophobic goose down, Rab also added their Thermo Ionic Lining Technology (TILT), which works to reflect UV and infrared radiation back towards you throughout the night, like many emergency blankets do, but in this case with more comfort and less crinkle. When combined with a durable 7D nylon face fabric, this bag stays under the one and a half-pound mark, giving you a three-season sleeping bag that can handle anything from cold nights in the desert to ultralight backpacking trips high in the alpine.
- Ultralight sleeping bag meets a high-tech design for an all-around sleep system
- 900+-fill power provides an incredible warmth-to-weight ratio
- Hydrophobic down won't shy away from a little excess moisture
- TILT lining is up to 32% more efficient than traditional down sleeping bag designs
- Baffle construction cuts weight and cold spots
- Mummy shape keeps the down close to your body for added thermal efficiency
- Internal draft collar and hood stop cold air from sneaking in
- Dry bag compression sack and cotton storage bag - Included
Construction + Materials
- Shell: 7D Nylon Ripstop
- Lining: 7D Nylon Ripstop with Thermo Ionic Lining Technology (TILT)
- Insulation: 900+-Fill Power RDS Certified European Goose Down
- Temp Rating: 20° F
- Shape: Mummy
- Best Use: Ultralight Backpacking
- Gender: Unisex
- Zipper Side: Left
- Fits Up To: 6' 2"
- Bag Weight: 21.3 oz
Important Warning for California Residents: For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.