Get It Cracking
If the sight of a crack running straight up a desert tower gets your heart pumping, then odds are you’re already well versed in hand tape. However, Black Diamond was certain that there’s a better solution, so it developed the Crack Glove to keep you jamming in comfort. Patterned after the traditional crack climber’s tape glove, these gloves are made primarily from synthetic suede, which was chosen for its breathability and abrasion resistance. They’re secured by rugged Hypalon straps, and built with flat stitched construction to minimize bulk. And the white color helps to reduce heat uptake while you’re baking on the wall. Get yourself a pair and experience a better way to protect your hands.
- Crack climbing gloves designed to replace hand tape
- Synthetic suede fabric is breathable and durable
- 3D patterning for an articulated fit
- 0.6mm material thickness balances protection and dexterity
- White color reduces heat uptake