Concentration is key to a solid redpoint burn, and it's hard to stay focused with a sweaty, heavy, and uncomfortable harness trying to get your attention with every move you make. The Black Diamond Women's AirNET Harness is here to solve that problem. The airNET construction provides a breathable material for both the waist belt and leg loops that doesn't skimp on padded protection for those rare moments when you pitch off the wall. Keeping it simple, Black Diamond added their Infinity Belay Loop, reducing the chances of awkward snags on the wall, and included just two pressure-molded gear loops up front for rapid quickdraw removal. Weighing in at just 8 ounces, this ultralight harness will have you clipping the chains before your belayer even has time to scream "Allez!".
- A lightweight, performance climbing harness built for lady crushers
- airNet technology maximizes breathability and offers incredible load distribution
- Infinity belay loop won't snag or shift awkwardly while on belay
- Single, speed lock buckle secures the harness to your waist
- Two pressure molded front gear loops and two rear webbing gear loops
- Self-adjusting leg loops and elastic back cord for a snug fit