The Absolute Best
You only get so many days out fishing — make the most of them with the Scientific Anglers Absolute Fluorocarbon Tippet. With less stretch than your typical monofilament options, this fluorocarbon tippet offers greater strength and better sensitivity, so you never miss an opportunity. Of course, you'll also appreciate the silicone band that reduces degradation from UV exposure, the large range of size options, and the low visibility in the water, but those are all standard for Scientific Anglers products. Plus, this design features 15% greater wet-knot strength than previous models, meaning there's no reason to leave home without it.
- Fluorocarbon tippet for high strength and low visibility in the water
- High wet-knot strength compared to previous models
- Silicone band stops damage from UV exposure
- Attached tippet cutter on the spool
- 25lb and 30lb options feature an open-hub spool
- Best Use: Fly Fishing, Saltwater Fishing
- Diameter: [4lb] - 0.006", [6lb] - 0.007", [8lb] - 0.008", [10lb] - 0.010", [12lb] - 0.011", [16lb] - 0.013", [20lb] - 0.015", [25lb] - 0.018", [30lb] - 0.019"
- Break Strength: [4lb] - 4 lbs, [6lb] - 6 lbs, [8lb] - 8 lbs, [10lb] - 10 lbs, [12lb] - 12 lbs, [16lb] - 16 lbs, [20lb] - 20 lbs; [25lb] - 25 lbs; [30lb] - 30 lbs
- Length: 98'