Try To Keep Up
Children's outdoor equipment tends to be a smaller, less technical version of the adult model. But what happens when your little ones start taking off ahead of you and beating you to the summit? That's a problem that TSL wanted to address with the 302 Freeze Kids' Snowshoe, a lightweight model designed with extra features to keep them safe on the hiking trail. Using a 3D-construction with an hourglass shape, these shoes maximize contact points with the ground while remaining flexible enough to handle variations in the snow surface. Plastic front teeth and 6 strategically placed steel spikes offer added grip on slick and steep terrain, making it easier for them to focus on their footing. TSL even added fully adjustable bindings with hook-and-loop straps that are compatible with a wide range of shoe sizes, making these snowshoes the perfect, versatile tool that will last for years to come.
- Technical kids' snowshoes for the avid winter hikers in the family
- Hourglass design maximizes surface area and grip on the snow
- Plastic front teeth add purchase on steeper slopes
- 6 steel spikes on the bottom provide ideal traction on icy surfaces
- Adjustable binding ensures they won't grow out of the snowshoes in a year
- Hook and loop straps on the toe box and heel cup secure the snowshoe to their foot
- Lightweight construction keeps them comfortable on the trail
- Storage bag included
- Weight (Pair): 1 lb 12.8 oz
- Dimensions: 18.9" x 7"
- Recommended User Weight (Including Gear): 40 -110 lbs
- Shoe Size: US Girl's 13 - US Women's 9
- One Size