Weighing only 1.3 pounds, the Alite Monarch Chair is the first and lightest chair in Alite Designs has ever made. The frame is made from packable (yet sturdy) aluminum tent-poles. This makes it ultra-lightweight, highly collapsible, and super easy to carry during camping trips. The two-legged design, while unconventional, is actually an innovative approach to outdoor seating. The two legs allow you to sit and rock comfortably on terrain where standard front legs can’t find footing, like uneven ground and hillsides.
- Extremely comfortable, breathable nylon sling
- Packs down to fit inside your bag, tote, or trunk
- Holds up to 250 lbs
- Color coded aluminum for easy assembly
- Stuff sack includes assembly instructions
- US patented design
- Perfect for backpacking and bike camping
- Lifetime guarantee
- Weight: 1.3 lbs
- Material: 210D ripstop nylon fabric | 7000 aluminum
- Dimensions: Unpacked - 23" x 21.5" x 17" / Packed - 12" x 4.5" x 4.5"