Designed with gram counters, thru hikers, and technical gear junkies in mind, the AXL Air combines a high tenacity, patent-pending nylon rip-stop shell with internal minimalist construction that maximizes every ounce's stability and comfort. With larger outer tubes this pad keeps you cradled on top, while the built-in advanced heat reflective technology helps to maintain an optimal temperature while you sleep.
- Ultralight, compact, warm-weather pads
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Internal construction minimizes weight and packed size while providing maximum stability and comfort
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Repair kit included
Construction + Materials
- Ultralight, patent-pending, patterned random rip-stop nylon
- Nylon has unique weave made with a high tenacity yarn and high filament count to increase fabric tear strength by 25% and decrease material weight
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability
- Low-profile, single port, two-way valve allows for quick and easy inflation and super-fast deflation
- Insert top of valve into silicone flap for quick deflation or use the micro-release button for subtle adjustments
- Temp Rating: 35° F
- Shape: Mummy or Rectangular
- Weight: Mummy - 9 oz; Rectangular - 13 oz
- Dimensions: Mummy - 20" x 72"; Rectangular - 25" x 72"
- Packed Size: Mummy - 3" x 5"; Rectangular - 3" x 6.5"