The Big Agnes Beryl SL 0 sleeping bag features an attachable pad sleeve tech kit that allows you to clip the stuff sack to the back of the bag and slide your pad in to ensure you won't roll off during the night. Thermally efficient vertical structured side walls trap heat close to your body while the contoured shape of the hood cradles your head in lofty comfort. With soft, technical fabrics, an anti-snag zipper draft tube, and 650 fill power DownTek™ insulation, this bag's versatility is the perfect companion for hut trips and early spring road trips to the desert.
- Includes the Big Agnes System option by using the included REM Pad Sleeve™ to secure your bag to the pad
- Shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- The REM Pad Sleeve™ also doubles as a storage sack
- Vertically structured side walls integrating contoured flow baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti draft collar
- DownTek™ water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Zipper Garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Mate together left and right zip bags
Construction + Materials
- Superlight Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Insotect Flow construction
- 650 fill DownTek™ water repellent down
- Temp Rating: 0° F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 6' 0"; Long - 6' 6"
- Pad Size: Any 20" Wide Pad
- Bag Weight: Regular - 3 lb 2 oz; Long - 3 lb 5 oz
- Insulation: 650 Fill DownTek
- Compressed Size: Regular - 7" x 9"; Long - 7.5" x 9"
- Stuff Sack Size: 9" x 20"