Love the versatility and warmth of a traditional mummy shaped bag but not too keen on the confined fit? The Bolten SL 20 bag is for you. Featuring PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Active with stretch fabric side panels, you can move more freely, bend your knees, and sleep on your side while this amazing, lightweight synthetic insulation keeps you warm and comfortable all night. More comfort and mobility with less cold spots means more restful nights in the backcountry.
- Primaloft® Gold Insulation Active in the stretch side panels
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- 65"/165cm YKK #5 zipper - regular bags
- 70"/178 cm YKK #5 zipper - long bags
- Anti-snag draft tube is soft and prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
Construction + Materials
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Polyester Spandex stretch fabric shell and lining with a water repellent finish
- Polyester Taffeta lining
- Offset quilted construction
- PrimaLoft® Silver & PrimaLoft® Gold Active stretch insulation
- Temp Rating: 20° F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 5'10"; Long - 6'6"
- Pad Size: Any
- Bag Weight: Regular - 2 lb 11 oz; Long - 3 lb 1 oz
- Insulation: Primaloft Synthetic
- Compressed Size: Regular - 6" x 8"; Long - 9" x 10"
- Stuff Sack Size: 8" x 17.5"