The redesigned Crosho UL -20 ultralight sleeping bag is made to withstand the rigors of high alpine bivies, be warm enough for the most extreme environments, pack efficiently, and weigh next to nothing. Built with a superlight, high-tear strength shell, 850 fill DownTek insulation, and body mapped, thermally efficient baffles, this bag has you covered when conditions make that a necessity.
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- Body mapped baffle construction optimizes thermal efficiency
- 3-D anti-snag draft tube prevents heat loss along the zipper
- Vertically structured side walls integrating contoured baffles trap heat closer to the body
- Contoured hood baffles cradle the head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti draft collar
- Ergonomic foot box construction provides more loft and warmth
- Superlight shell fabric with high tear strength
- DownTek™ water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Minimal zipper cuts weight and reduces cold spots
- 40"/102cm YKK #5 zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Streamlined exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Nylon rip-stop lining
- Insotect Flow™ construction
- Temp Rating: -20° F
- Bag Size: Small, Regular, or Long
- Fits Up To: Small - 5'5"; Regular - 5'10"; Long - 6'6"
- Pad Size: Small - 20"x66"; Regular - 20"x72"; Long - 20"x78"
- Bag Weight: Small - 2 lb 9 oz; Regular - 3 lb 0 oz; Long - 3 lb 4 oz
- Insulation: 850 Fill Downtek
- Compressed Size: Small - 8"x8"; Regular - 8"x9"; Long - 8"x10"
- Stuff Sack Size: 9" x 20"