Designed with gram counters, thru hikers, and technical gear junkies in mind, the Insulated AXL Air combines a high-tenacity, patent-pending nylon rip-stop shell with internal minimalist construction that maximizes every ounce's stability and comfort. With larger outer tubes, this pad keeps you cradled on top, while the PrimaLoft Silver® insulation, working with the heat reflective barrier, traps body heat and reflects it back so you stay comfy as the temperatures drop. Save room and weight in your pack for other backcountry essentials, since you won't even know the Insulated AXL Air is in there. Simply put, this is the most comfortable and lightest ultralight three-season pad you can put in your pack.
- Ultralight and compact three-season pads
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Internal construction minimizes weight and packed size while providing maximum stability and comfort
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Repair kit included
Construction + Materials
- Ultralight, patent-pending, patterned random rip-stop nylon
- Nylon has unique weave made with a high tenacity yarn and high filament count to increase fabric tear strength by 25% and decrease material weight
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability
- PrimaLoft Silver®
- PrimaLoft insulation laminated with a layer of Mylar to reflect heat back to to the user and prevent heat loss
- High-volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation and super-fast deflation
- Temp Rating: 15° F
- Shape: Mummy or Rectangular
- Weight: Mummy Regular - 10 oz; Rectangular Petite - 10 oz; Regular - 11 oz; Wide Regular - 14 oz; Long Wide - 15 oz
- Dimensions: Mummy Regular - 20" x 72"; Rectangular Petite - 20" x 66"; Regular - 20" x 72"; Wide Regular - 25" x 72"; Long Wide - 25" x 78"
- Packed Size: Mummy Regular - 3" x 5"; Rectangular Petite -3" x 5"; Regular - 3" x 6.5"; Wide Regular - 3.5" x 8"; Long Wide - 3.5" x 8"