Made for concerts, parks, or for when you need an extra layer of warmth when camping, the Big Agnes Insulated Tent Comforter will be a welcome addition to your gear quiver. This super-versatile outdoor blanket has a highly water resistant shell on one side and a soft, plush insulated-quilt top on the other. The perfect thermal booster for when you need just a little more insulation on top or underneath your sleeping bag on an unexpectedly chilly night. Packs and travels easily into its own pocket so you just toss it in a find a use for it wherever you go.
- Designed to pack and travel easily – packs inside its own zipper pocket
- Lightweight, soft poly-taffeta material on one side and super durable, highly water resistant material on the other side
- Use the soft, insulated side towards you as a plush quilted blanket
- Use the highly water-resistant side down to keep you, your loved ones and your gear dry
- Secure your Insulated Tent Comforter over your sleep system as an extra layer of warmth, or underneath your sleep system as an insulated tent floor with the integrated hooks and included snap patches
- Includes 10 snap patches to affix to your tent, the bed of your truck or any ingenious place you think of
- Four corners have adjustable webbing and hooks to attach comforter to gear loops in your tent
Construction + Materials
- Top is polyester taffeta
- Bottom is nylon ripstop is a 1000mm PU coating
- Includes 10 3M snap patches
- FireLine™ ECO Synthetic Insulation
- Shape: Rectangular
- Available Sizes: 90" x 58" or 90" x 90"
- Weight: 58" x 90" - 1 lb 15 oz; 90" x 90" - 2 lb 15 oz
- Insulation: Fireline Eco Synthetic
- Stuff Sack Size: 58" x 90" - 14" x 13" x 7"; 90" x 90" - 14.5" x 14" x 75"