Ideal for backpacking but versatile enough for couch surfing, the Oliphant 0 women's down mummy bag delivers high value and cold weather performance in a lightweight bag. It features a traditional mummy shape for increased thermal value, a breathable shell fabric with a water repellent finish, DownTek insulation, and baffle construction for efficient heat distribution and elimination of cold spots. If you’re in the market for a 3+ season sleeping bag, this bag is your ticket to traveling fast, light, and comfortably.
- Traditionally insulated bags designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
- Traditional mummy shape allows for lightweight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Breathable shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- 55"/140cm YKK #8 zipper - petite bags
- 65"/165cm YKK #8 zipper - regular bags
- No-draft collar and no-draft zipper
- Zipper Garage
- Liner loops
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
Construction + Materials
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Baffled construction
- 600 fill DownTek™ water repellent down
- Temp Rating: 0° F
- Bag Size: Petite or Regular
- Fits Up To: Petite - 5'6"; Regular - 5'10"
- Pad Size: Any
- Bag Weight: Petite - 4 lb 2 oz; Regular - 4 lb 6 oz
- Insulation: 600 Fill DownTek
- Compressed Size: Petite - 9" x 12"; Regular - 9" x 13"
- Stuff Sack Size: 10" x 21"