Ideal for warm weather bikepackers, backpackers, and anyone who can appreciate the ultra-compressibility of a lightweight, 650 fill DownTek™ Big Agnes System bag, the Yampa 45 offers cozy quilted construction with a lofty fill that compresses for optimum packing when a super warm bag isn't needed. Paired with a UL tent and pad, or maybe a hammock, and you've got a premium set up with maximum comfort.
- Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Sculpted contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Non-hooded design on Yampa is ideal for summer camping or use as an over bag
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Tapered vaulted foot box creates wiggle room for your feet without creating large cold air pockets
- Stretch fabric panel beneath hood creates a designated pillow pocket
- 650 fill DownTek water repellent down repels water while maintaining insulating value
- Integrated full pad sleeve creates a secure attachment to the bag
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Lightweight mini rip-stop micro fiber shell fabric for high performance and a soft feel
- Polyester Taffetta lining
- Quilted construction
- Zipper Garage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Temp Rating: 45° F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 5'10"; Long - 6'6"
- Pad Size: Regular - 20" x 72"; Long - 20" x 78"
- Bag Weight: Regular - 1 lb 13 oz; Long - 2 lb 1 oz
- Insulation: 650 Fill DownTek
- Compressed Size: Regular - 6" x 6.5"; Long - 6" x 7"
- Stuff Sack Size: 7.5" x 15"