Designed to deliver high value and performance in a lightweight bag, the Yock 0 down mummy bag is ideal for backpacking or any other cold weather adventure. It utilizes a combination of DownTek water repellent down insulation and baffle construction for efficient heat distribution and elimination of cold spots. If you’re in the market for a mummy shaped bag constructed with high quality, lightweight materials these bags are your ticket to traveling fast and light.
- Traditionally insulated bags designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
- Traditional mummy shape allows for light weight and increased thermal value
- Contoured hood follows the shape of your head for a more comfortable fit
- Oversized interior anti-draft collar
- Two way anti-snag zipper with zipper garage
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Breathable shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Liner loops to attach your liner
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar and no-draft zipper
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
Construction + Materials
- Nylon ripstop shell fabric with a water-repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Baffled construction
- 600 fill DownTek™ - a water repellent down that uses a PFC-Free, bluesign™ approved chemistry.
- Temp Rating: 0° F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 6' 0"; Long - 6' 6"
- Pad Size: Any 20" Pad
- Bag Weight: Regular - 3 lb 5 oz; Long - 3 lb 9 oz
- Insulation: 600 Fill DownTek
- Compressed Size: Regular - 9" x 10"; Long - 11" x 12"
- Stuff Sack Size: 9" x 20"