Designed by the same engineers that created Jetboil, the Eureka Spire stove makes camp cooking a breeze. The Spire allows you to dial in the perfect flame to cook low heat foods just right, or blast the BTU's when you need food or boiling water quickly. When it's time to expand your kitchen, utilize the patent-pending JetLink accessory port to attach the Luna accessory burner, or another Eureka! stove, and whip up a full feast for your family and friends - all from a single fuel source.
- Push button ignition for easy lighting
- Two burners for 20,000 BTUs of cooking power
- Easy cleaning stainless steel dip tray
- A windscreen on each side protects your flame for consistent output
- Rugged bumpers and non-slip rubber feet
- Stoves can be daisy chained from one to another for the ultimate camp kitchen!
- Weight: 11 lbs (5 kg)
- Size: 18.7” x 12.7” x 4.4” (47cm x 32cm x 11cm)
- Output: 2 x 10,000 BTU/hr (2 x 1.9 kW)
- Burner Spacing: 9” (allows for use of a 8” and 10” pot/pan together)
- Fuel: Propane