Designed for luxurious trekking, the Exped SynMat Deluxe sleeping pad provides versatility, warmth, and comfort for almost any adventure. This lightweight insulated sleeping pad features a removable, washable outer shell made of soft and breathable fabric that can be attached to an Exped Quilt to create a cozy outdoor nest. For fast and lite trips, the innovative core-mantle technology allows the durable inner mat to be used without outer shell. When temperatures plunge below freezing, a layer of microfiber insulation keeps you warm and toasty by maintaining a temperature barrier between you and the ground. The included Schnozzel pump bag rapidly inflates the mat in under two minutes and can also double as a waterproof compression sack for your sleeping bag or clothes.
- Removable and washable brushed Tricot cover is cozy and soft
- Can be used without the cover for fast and lite trips
- Loops on cover allow quilt attachment
- 7 cm thickness provides comfort evens on rocky ground
- Vertical baffle wall construction for edge-to-edge sleeping surface
- Separate flat valves for inflation and deflation
- Includes Schnozzel Pumpbag – doubles as waterproof stuff sack
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Medium, Medium Wide, Long Wide
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Shape: Rectangular
- Season: 3 Season
- Temperature Rating: 1.4 °F
- R Value: 4.9
- Thickness: 2.8"
- Length: Medium and Medium Wide - 72"; Long Wide - 77.6"
- Width: Medium - 20.5"; Medium Wide and Long Wide - 25.6"
- Weight Mat: Medium - 28 oz; Medium Wide - 34.2 oz; Long Wide - 36 oz
- Weight Pumpbag: 2.1 oz
- Weight Packsack: Medium and Medium Wide - 0.7 oz; Long Wide .8 oz
- Packed Height: Medium - 8.3"; Medium Wide - 9.8"; Long Wide - 9.8"
- Packed Diameter: Medium - 6.7"; Medium Wide - 6.7"; Long Wide - 6.7"
- Pack Volume: Medium - 4.8 L; Medium Wide - 5.3 L; Long Wide - 5.4 L
- Top material: 50 D Tricot Polyester, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Core: Ether-TPU Film, PU Flat Valves
- Insulation: 160 g/m² Texpedloft Microfiber, Bluesign certified