Designed to do everything from car camping to long distance trekking, the award winning Exped SynMat XP 7 sleeping pad will keep you warm and comfortable on almost any adventure. This lightweight insulated sleeping pad maximizes comfort using Exped's vertical baffle wall design to create a stable and level sleeping surface from edge to edge. When temperatures plunge below freezing, a layer of microfiber insulation keeps you warm and toasty by maintaining a temperature barrier between you and the ground. The TPU Polyester laminated top and bottom sheets combine with high denier Polyester to provide quiet, slip free comfort and resistance to abrasions, punctures, and hydrolysis. The included 80 liter capacity Schnozzel pump bag rapidly inflates the mat in under two minutes and can also double as a waterproof compression sack for your sleeping bag or clothes.
- 7 cm thickness provides comfort, evens out rocky ground
- Vertical baffle wall construction for edge-to-edge sleeping surface
- Separate flat valves for inflation and deflation
- Includes Schnozzel Pumpbag – doubles as waterproof stuff sack
- Versatile and light enough for backpacking
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Medium, Medium Wide, Long Wide
- Capacity: 1 Person
- Shape: Rectangular
- Season: 3 Season
- Temperature Rating: 1.4 °F
- R Value: 4.9
- Thickness: 2.8"
- Length: Medium and Medium Wide - 72"; Long Wide - 77.6"
- Width: Medium - 20.5"; Medium Wide and Long Wide - 25.6"
- Weight Mat: Medium - 28 oz; Medium Wide - 34 oz; Long Wide - 37 oz
- Weight Pumpbag: 2.1 oz
- Weight Packsack: Medium and Medium Wide - 0.6 oz; Long Wide .7 oz
- Packed Height: Medium - 9.1"; Medium Wide - 11"; Long Wide - 11"
- Packed Diameter: Medium - 5.7"; Medium Wide - 5.9"; Long Wide - 5.9"
- Pack Volume: Medium - 3.5 L; Medium Wide - 4.9 L; Long Wide - 4.9 L
- Top material: 75 D Polyester, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, honeycomb embossed, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Bottom material: 75 D Polyester, TPU Polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex® 100 certified
- Insulation: 160 g/m² Texpedloft Microfiber, Bluesign certified