Designed for ultralight backcountry adventures, the NEMO Kayu 15 down mummy bag features premium 800 fill power hydrophobic down and aggressive, thermally-efficient patterning for optimum packability and warmth. The latest version of this popular bag has been beefed up as compared to its predecessor, adding durability and warmth in exchange for a few extra grams. With careful attention to tailoring of each curve for efficiency and comfort, the contoured hood, shaped footbox, and body-mapped tapered core are designed for ideal fit with no excess or wasted space. Additional features include Thermo Gills™ for draft free temperature regulation, a waterproof/breathable footbox and hood to protect you head to toe from tent wall condensation, and a full-length YKK no-snag zipper.
- Ultralight sleeping bag for ambitious outdoor adventures
- Premium 800 FP down is ultra-packable, hydrophobic, PFC-free, and 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in
- Waterproof and breathable footbox and hood protect against tent wall condensation
- Tailored patterning is designed for optimal thermal efficiency and packability
- Full-length YKK zipper with snagless baffle construction and draft tube seals warm air in
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty
- Includes compression stuff sack
- Best Use: Ultralight Backpacking
- Temp Rating: 15 F
- Fits Up To: Regular - 6'; Long - 6' 6"
- Weight: [Regular] 2 lb 3 oz
- Packed Size: Regular or Long - 14.5" x 8"
- Material: [Shell] 20D DWR Nylon Ripstop; [Lining] 30D DWR Nylon Taffeta; [Footbox] 40D DWR Nylon Ripstop OSMO
- Insulation: 800 FP Nikwax Down
- Zipper Location: Left