From high alpine backcountry to the East coast woodlands, the NEMO Losi 2P is ready for any outdoor adventure. Its simple, award winning design is easy to set up and features a hubbed pole configuration to maximize livable space without adding weight, making it perfect for three season backpacking. Its double entry design makes getting in and out of the tent possible without climbing over your companion while two large vestibules provide plenty of dry gear storage when the weather turns soggy. Additional features include Light Pockets to turn your headlamp into an overhead light and a convenient roll-up stuff sack to keep your tent, stakes and cords organized.
- Award-winning design with maximum interior livable space for the weight.
- More headspace on the interior than comparable tents.
- Double entry and two vestibules provides convenience, access from both sides, and gear storage on both sides of the tent.
- Light Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern with special light-diffusing fabric that casts an even glow throughout your tent's interior.
- Convenient roll-up stuff sack keeps tent, stakes and cords organized.
- No-See-Um-Mesh canopy provides breathability and view of the stars when used without the fly.
- Stakes, Guy-out cord, Repair Kit, and Roll-up included
- Capacity: 2
- Seasons: 3
- Minimum Weight: 4 lbs 15 oz
- Packed Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz
- Packed Size: 22.1 x 6.3 in dia
- Frame: 1 Hubbed Aluminum 8.5 mm pole / 2 Aluminum poles
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Peak Height: 46 in
- Floor Dimensions: 84 x 54 in
- Floor Area: 31.4 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 10 + 10 sq ft
- Included Accessories: Roll-up style stuff sack, stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit
- Optional Accessories: Footprint, Gear Loft, Pawprint