From shoulder season trips to Montana to the deserts of southern Utah, the NEMO Losi 3P has you covered. Its award winning design features a unique pole configuration to maximize livable space without adding weight, making it a three season all-star for backpacking or any other outdoor adventure. Its double entry design makes getting in and out of the tent possible without climbing over your friends while two large vestibules provide plenty of dry gear storage when the weather turns soggy. Additional features include Light Pockets to turn your headlamp into an overhead light and a convenient roll-up stuff sack to keep your tent, stakes and cords organized. If you're looking for a one tent quiver that's simple to set up, this is it.
- Award-winning design with maximum interior livable space for the weight.
- More headspace on the interior than comparable tents.
- Double entry and two vestibules provides convenience, access from both sides, and gear storage on both sides of the tent.
- Light Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern with special light-diffusing fabric that casts an even glow throughout your tent's interior.
- Convenient roll-up stuff sack keeps tent, stakes and cords organized.
- No-See-Um-Mesh canopy provides breathability and view of the stars when used without the fly.
- Stakes, Guy-out cord, Repair Kit, and Roll-up included
- Capacity: 3
- Seasons: 3
- Minimum Weight: 5 lbs 10 oz
- Packed Weight: 6 lbs 5 oz
- Packed Size: 22.1 x 7.1 in dia
- Frame: 1 Hubbed Aluminum 9.02 mm pole / 2 Aluminum poles
- Doors: 2
- Vestibules: 2
- Peak Height: 49 in
- Floor Dimensions: 87.1 x 77.2 in
- Floor Area: 46.6 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 12.2 + 12.2 sq ft
- Included Accessories: Roll-up style stuff sack, stakes, guy-out cord, repair kit
- Optional Accessories: Footprint, Gear Loft, Pawprint