Made for cold weather outings and variable cold weather conditions, the Sonic -20 sleeping bag features a premium suite of fabrics, overstuffed 800 fill power down insulation, and adjustable Thermo Gills to regulate temperature without letting cold drafts in. Stretch fabric construction at the knees offers extra room for side sleeping or to change positions during the night, as well maintaining the bag shape, thermal efficiency, and loft. An updated, oversized draft collar with a Velcro closure seals in heat and keeps cold air out, and the waterproof/breathable footbox keeps your feet toasty, warm, and safe from tent wall condensation.
- Award-winning design allows for temperature regulation in variable mountain climates.
- Adjustable Thermo Gills™ vent body heat at your core without letting cold air rush in.
- Stretch construction at the knees allows side sleeping.
- Overstuffed with 800 FP hydrophobic down that is 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified
- Redesigned draft collar and draft tubes create a secure seal to keep cold air out.
- Redesigned Toester™ waterproof/breathable footbox relies on an additional layer of synthetic insulation to reduce cold spots.
- Offset zipper creates a thermally efficient seal.
- Updated profile secures warmth closer to the body.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.
- Capacity: 1P
- Best Use: Mountaineering
- Temp Rating: -20° F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Insulation: 800 Fill Power Down
- Fits Up To: Regular - 6'0"; Long - 6'6"
- Bag Weight: Regular - 3 lb 8 oz; Long - 3 lb 10 oz
- Shoulder Girth: Regular - 61 in; Long - 69 in
- Hip Girth: Regular - 58 in; Long - 63 in
- Knee Girth: Regular - 53 in; Long - 56 in
- Pad Sleeve Size: N/A
- Packed Size: Regular - 16" x 8.5" Dia; Long - 16.5" x 9" Dia
- Compressed Volume: Regular - 9.1 L; Long - 10.6 L
- Shell Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Footbox Fabric: 40D Nylon Ripstop OSMO w/ DWR
- Lining Fabric: 30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR