If you've ever strapped your Yeti to the back of your ATV or your camping gear to a raft, you know that there's always that question in the back of your head on whether you have everything cranked down tight enough to avoid losing your load when the ride gets rough. Give yourself peace of mind and extra load security with the Rollercam Expedition cam straps. These high capacity tie downs feature proprietary webbing for additional strength, easily identifiable straps lengths woven into the webbing, and an innovative, patented rolling cam buckle to reduce friction and add 5-10 times more holding force to your load.
- Rolling cam buckle reduces friction for easier tightening
- Decreased friction results in greater holding force
- Proprietary Polypropylene webbing yields higher stregnth, UV inhibitors, and superior performance
- Straps lengths are woven into the webbing for easy identification
- 3 Bar tack pattern yields increased strength over standard Bar X and X patterns
- Weight: .3 - .7 lbs
- Working Load: 350 lbs
- Strap Width: 1"
- Available Sizes: 1', 2', 3', 4', 6', 9', 12', 15', 20'