The newly redesigned Big Agnes Cross Mountain 45 sleeping bag will be a welcomed synthetic option to your sleeping bag quiver. Made thermally efficient with Insotect Tubic construction, you’ll notice the total body insulation right away. Slip any rectangular 20” wide pad into the full pad sleeve design and you are ready to go.
- Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Sculpted contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle roomfor your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch panel on pad sleeve doubles as pillow stabilizer
- Our softest, technical sleeping bag fabrics yet - smooth and soft to the touch
- 70”/178cm YKK #8 zipper
- 61”/155cm YKK #8 zipper - Cross Mountain
- Zipper Garage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
Materials & Construction
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Quilted construction (Cross Mountain)
- Hotstream® by Insotect - 100% recycled polyester insulation
- Temp Rating: 45° F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 5'10"; Long - 6'6"
- Pad Size: Regular - 20" x 72"; Long - 20" x 78"
- Bag Weight: Regular - 1 lb 10 oz; Long - 1 lb 13 oz
- Insulation: Insotect Hotstream
- Compressed Size: Regular - 7.5" x 6"; Long - 7.5" x 7"
- Stuff Sack Size: Regular or Long - 7.5" x 15"