The Big Agnes Deer Park 30 Down sleeping bag is ideal for serious hunters or those hunting for a sleeping bag with tons of room. With packable weights, highly compressible construction and ultra-warm Insotect Flow construction, the versatile Park series down bags are Big Agnes System bags geared for those who want a little extra girth but might want to carry their bag on their back from time to time. Park bags use the Big Agnes full pad sleeve design and require a 25” wide pad. With double zippers and top corner hand pockets that feel just like your comforter at home, the Park bags' unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed.
- New design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag giving the contour shape a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Design improves usable interior space and bag drapes over body
- Corner hand pockets allow top of bag to be wrapped around shoulders much like you might find with a comforter in a bed
- Stretch fabric panels on the side of the pad sleeve accommodate different pad thicknesses
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- Free Range Hood increases ability to lift and move head even when zipped
- "Pillow Barn" holds camp pillow
- Compartmentalized, horizontal baffled construction prevents down shifting
- One hand hood synch cordlock is simple and easier to use
- Zipper Garage stores zipper and eliminates velcro
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- DownTek™ water repellent down insulation- warm, dry and environmentally friendly
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Inside liner Loops and exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- 2 x 62"/157 cm YKK #8 zippers
- Park bags mate easily
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack included
- No-draft collar, No-draft wedge, No-draft zipper
- Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
- Temp Rating: 30° F
- Bag Size: Long
- Fits Up To: 6' 6"
- Pad Size: 25" x 78"
- Bag Weight: 3 lb 14 oz
- Fill Type: 600 Fill DownTek
- Compressed Size: 9" x 10"
- Stuff Sack Size: 20" x 9"