Campers of all levels looking to add a synthetic option to their gear quiver will appreciate the versatility of the Big Agnes Encampment 15 sleeping bag. Made thermally efficient with A-Flex construction and Insotect Hotstream insulation, you’ll notice the total body warmth right away. Slip any rectangular 20” wide pad into the full pad sleeve design and you will be warm and comfortable all night long.
- Design improves connection between pad sleeve and bag providing a roomier sleeping space without adding bulk
- Sculpted contour allows the bag to drape around you, increasing insulation performance
- Free Range Hood design – gives you the freedom to lift your head while snuggled in the hood
- Low profile cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand
- Vaulted foot box creates more wiggle roomfor your feet
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch panel on pad sleeve doubles as pillow stabilizer
- Our softest, technical sleeping bag fabrics yet - smooth and soft to the touch
- 70”/178cm YKK #8 zipper
- 61”/155cm YKK #8 zipper - Cross Mountain
- Zipper Garage
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- Sleeping pad required. Rectangular shape recommended. Sold separately.
Materials & Construction
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric with a water repellent finish
- Nylon taffeta lining
- A-Flex™ construction
- Hotstream® by Insotect - 100% recycled polyester insulation
- Temp Rating: 15° F
- Bag Size: Regular, Long, or Wide Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 5'10"; Long and Wide Long - 6'6"
- Pad Size: Regular - 20" x 72"; Long - 20" x 78", Wide Long - 25" x 78"
- Bag Weight: Regular - 3 lb 4 oz; Long - 3 lb 7 oz; Wide Long - 3 lb 9 oz
- Insulation: Insotect Hotstream
- Compressed Size: Regular - 9" x 10"; Long - 9" x 11"; Wide Long - 10" x 13"
- Stuff Sack Size: Regular and Long - 9" x 20"; Wide Long - 10" x 21"