Big Agnes Whiskey Park 0 Sleeping Bag
The Big Agnes Whiskey Park 0 synthetic fill sleeping bag is cut tall and wide, ideal for campers of a larger stature, or for folks who just want more room to move around at night. The Park Series bags are ideal for hunting camps, base camping, or road tripping. They utilize the Big Agnes full pad sleeve design, and require 25” wide sleeping pads. With double zippers and top corner hand pockets that feel just like your comforter at home, the Park bags' unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed.
- Park bags' unique quilt-like construction turns your bag into a backcountry bed without adding bulk
- Wrap the top of the bag around your shoulders like you do with your comforter at home
- New cordlock lets you un-cinch the hood with one hand like a comforter
- Pillow Barn – keeps your pillow tucked in tight all night
- Rectangular shaped bag
- Integrated full pad sleeve
- Stretch fabric panels on the side of the pad sleeve accommodate different pad thicknesses
- Double zippers allow entry from either side of bag and when unzipped allows top of bag to be used like a comforter
- 2 x 62”/157cm YKK #8 zipper
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Interior fabric loops for sleeping bag liners
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Nylon stuff sack
- Thermolite® Extra - a simulated down material that offers plush warmth and softness
- Nylon taffeta shell fabric with water repellent finish
- Pad Size; 25"x78"
- Color: Cappucino
- Fill Type: Thermolite Extra
- Fill Weight: 54oz
- Bag Weight: 6lb 10oz
- Shoulder Girth: 80.5"
- Hip Girth; 75"
- Foot Girth: 66"
- Stuff Sack Size; 12"x23"
- Compressed Bag Size: 12"x13"