The NEMO Sonic 15 sleeping bag has everything you need from base camp to summit. With 850 fill DownTek insulation, it's warm enough for those cold weather outings that keep most people at home, but also has draft-proof Thermo Gills to help you dump heat on warmer nights. Combined with Insotect flow construction, stretch panels for side sleeping, and lightweight, top quality materials, the Sonic 15 is the do-everything bag for serious backpackers and high altitude enthusiasts alike.
- Award-winning design allows for temperature regulation in variable mountain climates.
- Adjustable Thermo Gills™ vent body heat at your core without letting cold air rush in.
- Stretch construction at the knees allows side sleeping.
- 850 Fill Power down is 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified – it is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Oversized draft collar seals in heat and keeps cold air out.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox keeps feet warm.
- Offset zipper creates a thermally efficient seal.
- Temp Rating: 0 F
- Bag Size: Regular or Long
- Fits Up To: Regular - 6'; Long - 6'6"
- Bag Weight: Regular - 2 lb 6 oz; Long - 2 lb 9 oz
- Insulation: 850 Fill DownTek
- Packed Size: Regular - 18" x 11"; Long - 18" x 11"
- Compressed Volume: Regular - 6.5L; Long - 7.5L
- Shell Material: 20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Lining Material: 20D Nylon Mini Ripstop w/ DWR
- Footbox Fabric: OSMO DT W/B with DWR
- Zipper Location: Left
- Color: Granite / Sunburst Yellow
- Shoulder Girth: Regular - 61"; Long - 69"
- Hip Girth: Regular - 58"; Long - 63"
- Knee Girth: Regular - 53"; Long - 56"
- Shape: Mummy