The NEMO Sonic 15 sleeping bag has everything you need from base camp to summit. With 850 fill DownTek insulation, it's warm enough for those cold weather outings that keep most people at home, but also has draft-proof Thermo Gills to help you dump heat on warmer nights. Combined with Insotect flow construction, stretch panels for side sleeping, and lightweight, top quality materials, the Sonic 15 is the do-everything bag for serious backpackers and high altitude enthusiasts alike.
- Award-winning design allows for temperature regulation in variable mountain climates.
- Adjustable Thermo Gills™ vent body heat at your core without letting cold air rush in.
- Stretch construction at the knees allows side sleeping.
- 850 Fill Power down is 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified – it is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Oversized draft collar seals in heat and keeps cold air out.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox keeps feet warm.
- Offset zipper creates a thermally efficient seal.
|Fill Type||850 Fill DownTek|
|Minimum Weight||2 lbs 6 oz||2 lbs 9 oz|
|Fits Up To||6' 0"||6' 6"|
|Shoulder Girth||61 in||69 in|
|Hip Girth||58 in||63 in|
|Knee Girth||53 in||56 in|
|Compressed Volume||6.5||7.5 L|
|Packed Size||18 x 11 in dia|
|Shell Fabric||20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR|
|Footbox Fabric||OSMO DT W/B with DWR|
|Lining Fabric||20D Nylon Mini Ripstop w/ DWR|
|Color||Granite / Sunburst Yellow|