The 2015 Outside Magazine Gear of the Year Award Winning NEMO Tango Solo Down Comforter and Slipcover has permanently changed the game for backpacking comfort. You no longer need to sleep in a mummy shaped bag to shave weight. The Tango Solo's backless design keeps the weight below that of a typical bag, making it the lighest, roomiest, most comfortable option for gram shavers everywhere. Throw in a 25" Cosmo or Astro pad, and feel like you're in your bed at home. With 700 fill DownTek insulation, it's warm enough for three season use from trailhead to summit. Its rectangular shape is designed with lots of space so you can get comfortable, move around freely, and sleep on your side. They also threw in a waterproof, breathable foot box to keep your feet dry in case you brush up against the tent wall during the night.
- Backless design shaves weight while keeping interior volume.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects feet from tent wall condensation.
- Stretch box baffles, a high-loft, thermally efficient two-way baffle system ensures there are no thin spots in insulation.
- 100% Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Certified is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Blanket Fold™ provides tucked-in comfort.
- Tango™ Solo integrates with most 20-25” pads.
- Temperature Rating: 30F / - 1C
- Fill Type: 700 Fill DownTek
- Fill Weight: 10 oz / 290 g
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb 13 oz / 810 g
- Shape: Rectangular
- Capacity: 1P
- Fits Up To: 6'4" / 193 cm
- Shoulder Girth: 46 in / 117 cm
- Hip Girth: 46 in / 117 cm
- Knee Girth: 46 in / 117 cm
- Pad Sleeve Dimension: 25 x 76 in / 64 x 193 cm
- Packed Size: 15 x 10 in / 38 x 25 cm
- Compressed Volume: 6 L
- Zipper Location: N/A
- Shell Fabric: 20D Nylon Ripstop w/ DWR
- Footbox Fabric: 40D Nylon Ripstop OSMO
- Lining Fabric: 30D Nylon Taffeta w/ DWR
- Color: Granite/Marigold