Big Agnes took the already popular Air Core sleeping pads and sweetened the deal by making them warmer, tougher, lighter, and more packable than its award winning predecessor. The Air Core Ultra sleeping pad uses I beam construction to give you the comfort, stability, and support needed for a good night's rest. It utilizes a high volume one way inflation and quick deflation valves to set up easily and tear down quickly when you're ready to go. Combined with durable ripstop nylon materials, the Ultra will become your go-to warm weather pad without breaking your piggy bank.
- High volume valve allows for efficient and easy inflation and super-fast deflation
- One way inflation valve with micro air pressure adjust button
- Light and compact warm weather pads
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pad prevents microorganism growth
- Minimalist I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort
- Larger outer chambers keep you comfortably cradled in the middle of the pad
- Repair kit included
- Temp Rating: 35° F
- Shape: Rectangular
- Weight: Short (20"x48") - 13 oz; Petite (20"x66") - 18 oz; Regular (20"x72") - 20 oz; Long (20"x78") - 22 oz; Wide Regular (25"x72") - 23 oz; Wide Long (25"x78") - 25 oz
- Packed Size: Short - 3" x 7"; Petite - 4" x 7"; Regular - 4" x 7"; Long - 4" x 7"; Wide Regular - 4" x 8.5"; Wide Long - 4" x 8.5"