Whether you're a foam pad aficionado or a winter camper looking for extra protection, the Third Degree pad from Big Agnes has you covered. It's features two-layer EVA foam construction with die cut sections in the top layer to trap warm air while the tire tread pattern provides cushion for comfort. Looking for a versatile ultralight summer or three season pad? Here you go. Headed out winter camping in snow or frozen ground? Throw the Third Degree beneath your inflatable pad for a layer of extra insulation and comfort.
- Die cut sections on top layer trap warm air and tire tread pattern on bottom layer creates more cushion
- Two foam layers combine for more warmth and comfort
- Use beneath air chamber pads for additional warmth or with any pad when sleeping on frozen ground and snow
- Regular and Short sleeping pad sizes to cover all situations and the foam can be easily cut to the exact size you need
- Shape: Rectangular
- Material: EVA Foam
- Size: Short - 20" x 48"; Regular - 20" x 72"; or Hiking Seat - 20" x 12"
- Weight: Short - 8 oz; Regular - 12 oz; Hiking Seat - 2 oz