Whether the temperature just dropped below freezing or you're just a cold sleeper, having an insulated sleeping pad can be the difference between sleeping or freezing all night. Good thing you have an Exped DownMat 7. Designed for use from the Himalayas to Antarctica, the DownMat 7 is the ultimate four season sleeping pad. With a layer of 700 fill goose down insulation, the pad stays light and extremely packable while providing R value in sub zero temperatures. An integrated hand pump helps to quickly and easily inflate the pad without exposing the interior to moisture from your breath. Ready to go? A quick dump flat valve gets you on your way in no time.
- Down is neither from live plucked nor force fed birds for liver production.
- IDFL certified goose down features a water repellant treatment should humidity get to the down.
- The fabric is made of polyester with an airtight and humidity/hydrolisis resistant TPU film laminate. The top surface fabric is made of brushed polyester for slip resistance and comfort next to skin.
- The proprietary FlatValves allow easy inflation and deflation. They are easy to use, lightweight and extremely durable. Compared to traditional mat valves that protrude from the side, FlatValves can’t snag and are made of pliable PU material.
- Innovative integrated pump
- Maximum warmth and comfort with 700-fill-power down
- Convenient inflation and deflation valves
- Stable baffle construction
- An industry classic that holds multiple industry awards
- 5-year warranty
- Size: Medium Wide, Long Wide
- Temperature Rating: -11.2 °F
- R Value: 5.9
- Thickness: 2.8"
- Length: Medium - 72"; Long Wide - 77.6"
- Shoudler Width: Medium - 20.5"; Long Wide - 25.6"
- Foot Width: Medium - 20.5"; Long Wide - 25.6"
- Weight Mat: Medium - 30.7 oz; Long Wide - 39.2 oz
- Weight Pump: 2.1 oz
- Weight Packsack: Medium - 0.6 oz; Long wide - 0.7 oz;
- Packed Height: Medium - 9.4"; Long Wide - 10.6"
- Packed Diameter: Medium - 5.9"; Long Wide - 6.3"
- Pack Volume: Medium - 4.5 L; Long Wide - 5 L