Double the Size, Half the Weight
When headed out into the backcountry as a duo, taking two separate sleeping pads or lugging one large 2-person pad that rolls up almost as large as your sleeping bag is less than ideal. The Exped Synmat Hyperlite Duo solves this dilemma with class leading weight, comfort, and packablity. Although it's designed as a 2-person sleeping pad, you'll seriously consider taking it on solo adventures due to the low weight and packability. With two separate air chambers and combination valves, this camping mat offers both increased stability and added safety in case of a leak. When the pad is inflated, the internal insulation is stretched to the height of the mat, maximizing thermal efficiency and increasing R value. With next to skin comfort and durable materials, this will be your go-to pad for two person adventures.
- Lightest, 2-person sleeping pad in its category
- Microfiber insulation provides added warmth without the weight
- Each side has their own inflation valve so each sleeper can customize their cushion
- Anti-slip GripSkin coating stops the pads from sliding around throughout the night
- Tapered design cuts down on unnecessary weight and bulk
- Schnozzel Pump Bag UL - Included
- R-Value: 2.9
- Temperature Rating: 26.6 °F
- Shape: Rectangular
- Best Use: Car Camping and Backpacking
- Thickness: 2.8"
- Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz
- Packed Size: 8.3" x 6.3"
- Size: 77.6" x 51.2"
Construction + Materials
- Outer Fabric: [Top/Bottom] - 20D Polyester
- Insulation: 60 g/m2 Texpedloft Microfibre