When headed out into the backcountry as a duo, taking two separate sleeping pads or lugging one large two person pad that rolled up almost as big as your sleeping bag is less than ideal. The Exped Synmat Hyperlite Duo solves this dilemma with class leading weight, comfort, and packablity. Although it's designed as a two person pad, you'll seriously consider taking it on solo adventures due to the low weight and pack space. With two separate air chambers and combination valves, this pad offers both increased stability and added safety in case of a leak. When the pad is inflated, the internal insulation is stretched the height of the mat, utilizing the full thermal efficiency of the insulation and increasing R value. With next to skin comfort and durable materials, this will be your go-to pad for two person adventures.
Clever Pumpsack included: The Schnozzel Pumpbag allows you to inflate the mat instantly while preventing humidity from your breath affecting the insulation. It also doubles as an ultra lightweight compression stuffsack.
- 2016 Backpacker Magazine Editor›s Choice Award winner
- 2 separate air chambers create a motion buffer between sleepers and a backup in case one side is punctured
- Anti-slip GripSkin coating
- Same insulation, R-value and temperature as SynMat HL
- Light enough for single use
- Size: Medium Wide, Long Wide
- Temperature Rating: 21.2 °F
- R Value: 3.3
- Thickness: 2.8"
- Length: Medium - 72"; Long Wide - 77.6"
- Shoudler Width: Medium - 41.3"; Long Wide - 51.2"
- Foot Width: Medium - 32.3"; Long Wide - 40.6"
- Weight Mat: Medium - 29.3 oz; Long Wide - 38.1 oz
- Weight Pump: 2.1 oz
- Weight Packsack: Medium - 0.7 oz; Long wide - 0.9 oz;
- Packed Height: Medium - 7.9"; Long Wide - 8.3"
- Packed Diameter: Medium - 5.5"; Long Wide - 6.3"
- Pack Volume: Medium - 3.1 L; Long Wide - 4.2 L
- Top: 20 D Polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, hydrolysis resistant, Honeycomb Gripskin coated, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Bottom: 20 D Polyester, TPU polyether film laminate, Hydrolysis resistant, Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Insulation: 60 g/m² Texpedloft Microfibre, Bluesign certified