With input from professional backcountry hunters and anglers, NEMO developed the Tensor Field Insulated 20R sleeping pad for those who want to explore off the beaten path. The Tensor Field utilizes the proven cutting edge design of the Tensor series pads with a polyurethane coated underside to allow for use of pressure sensitive patches for quick field repairs. Thermal mirror aluminized film reflects radiant heat and an additional layer of Stratofiber insulation provides cold weather protection while maintaining incredibly low weight. Combined with low elasticity Spaceframe baffles and quiet fabrics, the Tensor field has the stability and cushion needed for a solid night's rest after a long day on the trail.
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft.
- Coated underside resists puncture and is repairable in minutes.
- Undulating lateral baffles are the most comfortable and unobtrusive topography for sleeping pads.
- Spaceframe™ Baffles provide more stability and a quieter sleep than competitors.
- Premium 20D fabrics shave grams for a minimal pack size and weight.
- Suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film provides quiet insulation.
- Primaloft® synthetic insulation provides additional warmth.
- Micro-adjust valve for customized control over your inflation.
- Minimum Weight: 1 lb / 460 g
- Minimum Temp. Zone: 10 to 20F / -12 to -7C
- Shape: Rectangular
- Width: 20 in / 51 cm
- Length: 72 in / 183 cm
- Thickness: 3 in / 8 cm
- Insulation Type: Stratofiber and Aluminized Film
- Packed Size: 8 x 3.75 in / 20 x 9 cm
- Fabric: 20D/30D PU Polyester Ripstop
- Color: Stalker Dark