Alite Sierra Shack
When you go camping, your tent becomes your home away from home. It’s important to have a tent that is comfortable, keeps the elements at bay, and isn’t a pain to set up and take down.
The Alite Sierra Shack delivers on all fronts. In fact, it just might be the easiest tent you’ll ever set up. Let’s face it, who wants to spend valuable lounge time wrestling with poles? No one. That’s why the Sierra Shack is a pop-up model that practically does the work for you. As if that’s not enough to make you want to go camping, multiple units zip together to create enough space for a crowd!
- Three-season waterproof design makes for an ideal intro tent
- Capacity: two people (per Sierra Shack)
- Simple pop-up setup is fast and easy
- Perfect for family and friend groups
- Single additional pole stabilizes tent structure
- Mesh corner pockets for stashing gear like phones, wallets, and headlamps
- Zip multiple units together to create an indoor hang out space,
- Three doors (or more if you zip them together)
- Easy fold-up design packs down in minutes
- Weight: 6.75 lb
- Peak Height: 47.0"
- Capacity: 2 person
- Material: Floor: 75D poly | Canopy: 40D poly/mesh | Fly: 75D poly
- Dimensions: Floor Dimensions - 88.0" x 58.0" / Packed 29.0" x 29.0" x 3.0"